Dan is a Principal for SVA Plumb Wealth Management, LLC. He has provided comprehensive financial planning and asset management services for SVA clients since 1998.
In his role, he consults with a broad range of clients on their investments and stays closely involved in ongoing investment research, analysis and financial plan development. He has also served on the firm's Investment Advisory Committee (IAC).
Dan works closely with physicians and executives. He has spoken to several medical organizations on the importance of financial planning. He also works with business owners helping them manage retirement plans, monitor investment portfolios, and plan for retirement.
Dan's expertise along with his background in international relations has enhanced his knowledge of global financial markets and their impact on today's investor.
- Edgewood College - Bachelor of Arts - International Relations
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- In Business Magazine - “40 Under 40” (2012)
- Financial Planning Association of Southern Wisconsin
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Medical Society
- NBC15 Money Minute
- WIBA Radio Program “Ask The Experts”
- Financial Makeover - ABCNews.com
- Wisconsin Medical Journal
- Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Financial Planning Association of Southern Wisconsin - Board of Directors and Government Relations Director - Former
- Madison Estate Council - Past Board of Directors and Past President