Randy is a Principal for SVA Plumb Wealth Management. In addition to helping his clients structure portfolios to meet their financial goals, he conducts investment research and serves on the firm’s investment committee.
Randy has over twenty years of experience creating and managing portfolios for a wide variety of clients. His diverse education and experience also allow Randy to effectively coordinate his client’s investment strategy with other aspects of their financial plan.
Randy believes that honesty, education, and clear communication are cornerstones of a successful client-advisor relationship, and strives to be exceptional in those areas at all times.
- University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee - B.S. Criminal Justice; M.S. - Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Ernst & Young, Financial Education Workshops – 2 Years
- Godsell Hughes Report - Monthly Newsletter
- CFA Society of Milwaukee