Erin is a Financial Consultant with SVA Plumb Wealth Management, LLC. Erin’s philosophy is based on the values of responsibility and collaboration. Putting your interest first means taking the time to understand your individual needs, goals and the dreams that you have for yourself, your family and your future.
- Clients come first. I view each of my clients as a long-term partner.
- A Fiduciary Standard of Care is the highest level of responsibility conferred on an advisory firm and I place that responsibility above all other considerations, each and every day.
- Our partnership drives every decision we make.
- The best financial advice puts your interests first and builds a plan around your goals.
- Trust is the key to a successful long-term financial advisory relationship, without total transparency trust can never be accomplished.
- Understanding your communication preferences and developing a consistent personalized communication schedule is essential.
Erin specializes in working with women going through life transitions: Preparing for retirement, divorce or receiving a sudden financial windfall. She realizes that during life changing events you may find yourself unsure and you may make sudden monetary decisions that can create long term consequences on your financial future. Working with a professional that you can trust, will help you gain knowledge and confidence to empower you to make clear decisions regarding your money.
Erin kicked off the SVA Savvy Women’s Series in the spring of 2017 in the Milwaukee market and offers special events to educate, energize and empower women when they are planning for their financial future.
- University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee