Brian is a Principal with SVA Plumb Wealth Management, LLC. Brian creates financial plans, provides investment consulting, and manages assets for clients by implementing and monitoring prudent investment strategies.
With more than twenty years experience working as a Financial Adviser, Brian assists both businesses and individuals with making sound financial decisions that will aid them with their immediate and long-term goals.
Knowing how important it is for his clients to trust his judgment, Brian strives to establish and maintain long-term relationships with his clients based on objectivity and honesty. Brian also works with companies in designing retirement plans and monitoring investment portfolios.
- University of Wisconsin - Whitewater - Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
- Certified Fund Specialist (CFS)
- Certified Retirement Specialist (CRS)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Financial Planning Association
- Retirement Income Industry Association (RIIA)