Minimize your Tax Bill and Maximize your Wallet
Join SVA Plumb Financial and Charles Schwab for the 2017 Investment & Tax Update. This seminar will feature a summary of 2016 market performance and the outlook for 2017 along with tax planning ideas for the upcoming year. Also with the newly elected Congress and Presidency under Republican control, you’ll hear how this could impact the next federal tax bill as well as how a Trump Administration might impact the markets.
Key Takeaways include:
- 2016 market wrap-up
- Financial outlook for 2017
- New and expiring taxes that may affect you
- Action steps to reduce your tax burden
5:30pm – 6:00pm | Registration, Hors d’oeuvres and Beverages
6:00pm – 7:00pm | Presentation and Q&A
Seating is limited for this event, please RSVP by March 17, 2017.
- Randy Godsell, CPA, CFA, CFP®, Principal, SVA Plumb Financial
- Laura Zach, CPA, Principal, SVA Certified Public Accountants
To register, click the button below or contact Sara Shaffer at 262-923-5250 or firstname.lastname@example.org