Minimize your Tax Bill and Maximize your Wallet
Join SVA Plumb Financial and SVA Certified Public Accountants for our annual Investment & Tax Update. This seminar will feature a summary of 2016 market performance and the outlook for 2017 along with tax planning ideas for the upcoming year. Also with the newly elected Congress and Presidency under Republican control, you’ll hear how this could impact the next federal tax legislation as well as market considerations with the new administration.
Key Takeaways include:
- 2016 market wrap-up
- Financial outlook for 2017
- New and expiring taxes that may affect you
- Action steps to reduce your tax burden
- Update on tax reform
7:30am – 8:00am | Registration & Continental Breakfast
8:00am – 9:00am | Presentation and Q&A
Seating is limited for this event, please RSVP by February 17, 2017.
- Tim O'Brien, MBA, CFA, Principal, SVA Plumb Financial
- Tom Milliken, CPA, MST, PFS, Principal, SVA Certified Public Accountants